Monday 27 February 2012

Five Songs By The National

The National Think You Can Wait

Good Evening

I must admit that I like The National. I think they're one of the most talented Indie bands in the world nowdays, so I can't understand why it took me too long to pick 5 songs by them. Formed in Cincinnati, Ohio on 1999, The National consists two pairs of brothers: Aaron and Bryce Dessner, Scott and Bryan Devendorf, led by the great Baritone voice of Matt Berninger. They released five albums so far, the latest called High Violet (2010). So without any further writing, here're five songs by The National

1) So Far Around The Bend Taken From Dark Was The Night (2009)

2) Brainy Taken From Boxer (2007)

3) Available Taken From Sad Songs For Dirty Lovers (2003)

4) Runaway Taken From High Violet (2010)

5) I Need My Girl Not Released On A Record Yet (2011)

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment