Tuesday 14 February 2012

Pick One: Damien Rice - One (U2 Cover)

Good Evening

It's Valentine's day eve and it's pretty cold outside. Before I'll go to sleep with my choosen one, there's a song that I would like to dedicate for that beauty which lights my life for twelve years nowdays. One, originally sung by U2 on their Classic album Achtung Baby (1991), has been covered by Irish singer, Damien Rice. His Version is something between Johnny Cash's version and Bono. It seems that he was broken hearted when he sang that one, maybe he thought about his beautiful Ex-girlfriend, Lisa Hannigan. You can hear it on Akh-toong Bay-Bi (2011), a project made for Q magazine for the 20th anniversary of the original....

So this is my Valentine's eve song, What do you say about this version?


No comments:

Post a Comment